Apex Service offers wide range of welding consumables and welding wire.
Thick welding wire for MIG/MAG
Welding wire for work in protective gas environment of CO², Ar+CO², Ar+O², Ar
Finds its application for the welding of unalloyed, low alloy and alloyed steels.
Widely used in the food and beverages and the chemical industries, ship building, automotive, bridges, metal constructions, pressure vessels and others.
They find their application for the welding of unalloyed, low alloy and alloyed stainless steels and alloys. Electrodes for welding of solid alloys, cellulose electrodes for welding of pipes and cast iron.
Those are used in car construction, construction of metal structures, bridges, ship building etc.
Wide range of tubular flux wire
For the welding of unalloyed, low alloy and alloyed stainless steels and alloys and solid alloys welding for work in protective gas environment of CO², Ar+CO², Ar+O², Ar. Those are used in ship building, food and beverages and chemical industries, car building, bridges, heavy metal structures, pressure vessels etc.
Welding wire and Welding consumables
For elements of metal structures, ship building, thick-wall pressure vessels, pipelines etc.
Quality and advantages
The secrets for production of corrosion-resistant alloy and quality welding wire are low production costs and kigher efficiency. Golden Bridge Welding manufactures metals from melting of raw materials to the final products wires and rods.
Characteristics of metals are as here follows:
- Chemical composition optimized for all welding processes.
- Controlled composition of ferrite content and exceptionally low levels of impurities for higher resistance.
- Control of micro elements for optimal stability of arch, moisturising characteristics with low level of splash.
- Controlled surface for trouble free mechanized welding.
- Design of the alloy for optimal resistance to corrosion and mechanical properties.
- Pay attention not to exceed the limits of the normal pressure. Welding with too high magnitude current not only decreases structural strength but also leads to increase of splashing and insufficient dross.
- Dry electrodes at 70 ~ 100° С for 30 ~ 60 minutes before use.
- Excessive moisture absorption reduces usability and can lead to pores in the material.
- Excessive drying before use leads to lower levels of penetration and worsened usability.